Ramcharger Dual/Harness

BLU

I called Ramcharger back on August 31 to order the fan and harness. I was told the harness was on back order. I called a couple of weeks ago and spoke with Jeff he said it was being shipped. Not hearing from him I called today to find they're out of business. Where can I get a dual fan and harness for my GN ? Anybody know ? :confused:

Dual fan

I received an e-mail from Casper Electronic and the do not carry the dual fan but are looking for a source. Who makes the RTX harness ? I also heard that the Ramcharger fan is basically a fan used on Chrysler cars. :confused:

BLU said:
I received an e-mail from Casper Electronic and the do not carry the dual fan but are looking for a source. Who makes the RTX harness ? I also heard that the Ramcharger fan is basically a fan used on Chrysler cars. :confused:

Racetronix.com is where I got mine, that's what people mean when they say RTX. The fan is the exact same fan as in the 2000 and newer intrepids. I was working on one prior and looked at his fan and the one I got from ramchargers and it was exactly the same to the T. The Racetronix is an amazing harness. Let me know I have pictures of where to place the things, or to make it easier you can give me a call. 651-775-9260 anytime is fine. Hope things work out with ya. :D

t3intercooled said:
Racetronix.com is where I got mine, that's what people mean when they say RTX. The fan is the exact same fan as in the 2000 and newer intrepids. I was working on one prior and looked at his fan and the one I got from ramchargers and it was exactly the same to the T. The Racetronix is an amazing harness. Let me know I have pictures of where to place the things, or to make it easier you can give me a call. 651-775-9260 anytime is fine. Hope things work out with ya. :D

http://www.racetronix.com/RX-G7-DFH.html