Raised White Letter Tire branding in or out?

Usually white letters cost more than black side walls. So if you paid more for the white letters, you might as well ride them IMO

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

A matter of personal taste. For me, I love the raised whites , letters out, on a stock 87 GN rim. I have BFG t/a's raised whites and I love the late 80's look. But, like I said, it's just a matter of what makes you smile.

My original T Type from 1987 came with blackwall Goodyear eagle gt's 215/65/15. I always liked the low kee look that those tires gave me & have replaced them with blackwall tires ever since. It is certainly a matter of personal taste & there is no wrong choice, but I personaly prefer to chose the blackwalls, but to each his own. I also chose to run my original rims (15 inch) with blackwall tires, though I did upgade the rear tires to 255/60/15 for a little more traction. It's a pleasure to communicate with the fellow turbo owners & share their thoughts & ideas on our cars. I have learned a lot from this site & continue to do so. Thanks to all that contribute on a regular basis.

On a stock GN with stock wheels I like letters out, only if you bought a name brand tire like BFG, Cooper, etc. On a T I like black walls out.

Do what you think looks best. Don't worry about other's opinions. My personal taste is if it's a tall tire, white letters out. It it's a low profile tire then black out. What size tires are they?

A matter of personal taste. For me, I love the raised whites , letters out, on a stock 87 GN rim. I have BFG t/a's raised whites and I love the late 80's look. But, like I said, it's just a matter of what makes you smile.
White letters out for me too! (y) The only reason why I don't have some on my car right now is because no one makes drag radials with white lettering…:(…otherwise I'd have some.

Claude.

In on the Coopers, otherwise you have to scrub off that blue crap they put over the letters... :p

And when you have nice big drag radials on the back it won't work out anyway,

White Letters out won...

Attachments

• 2017-12-26 15.42.23.jpg
    5.9 MB · Views: 60
  • 2017-12-26 15.50.47.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 58
  • 2017-12-26 15.50.56.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 38
  • 2017-12-26 16.36.48.jpg
    5.9 MB · Views: 38
  • 2017-12-27 15.10.04.jpg
    5.4 MB · Views: 36
  • 2017-12-27 15.10.18.jpg
    5.4 MB · Views: 41
  • 2017-12-27 15.10.31.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 42
Lools gr8. Im glad you went that route. Nothing like a clean set of white letters on a gbody

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

They do look nice on stock GN rims. I had a set of raised white BFG’s back in the 90,s. Looked great until I scuffed a curb or two :rolleyes:.