Rafael V Does Us Proud!

ILikeSix

Boost is Good
Some may rember a few months back when a writer from a major online 'publication' (maybe the biggest?) Edmunds.com was looking for a clean original 87 GN to do a then-and-now comparo to the 2011 Turbo Regal. Ralph stepped up in a big way and made time in his schedule to drive his clean unmodded GN into some abuse at Fontana Speedway in the interest of the article. Don't get the idea that everything John Pearley Huffman wrote about the GN was kind, but what good is a 'yes man' that writes about cars. Overall Ralph's car did us proud, nice going Bro!:cool:

1987 Buick Regal Grand National vs. 2011 Buick Regal CXL Turbo

Alan

Good write-up for our cars, I think, & seemed pretty objective. Raffy did us well.

Ralph....where did you learn to launch a bone stock GN?:D
Your Limited will never forgive oyu.

Way to lay down the law against the new school, tho.
;-)

Now there is a quote!:biggrin:

The black Grand National carries the same sort of charismatic menace that inspires lonely women to write unsolicited marriage proposals to convicted mass murderers.

"The black Grand National carries the same sort of charismatic menace that inspires lonely women to write unsolicited marriage proposals to convicted mass murderers." very true :biggrin:

WOW, Im so excited to find this article. The 1987 GN that appears in the article I recently purchased it now has a tick over 50k miles and is on it's way to be freshened up by one the best Buick Guys in the business Lou Czarnota of Lake Forest, CA whom I also purchased the car from late last year. Im looking forward to enjoying this beautiful car once its done and making sure to do it Justice.

To Rafel the car is great hands Im taking very good care of the car nothing to worry about you can sleep peacefully knowing that this car is my pride and joy...!