Radiator Suggestion

gnbrian

Need opinions on what radiator to select, will be installing front mount and will be driving in sticky Florida heat. Dual fan set-up from Ramchargers to also be used. TIA

I bought an Aluminum Rad from Excessive Acceleration (Kip on this board)...Never gets hot EVER...Bolts right in, nice craftsmans ship, good welds... kipasplund@aol.com ...Write him and I'm sure he can hook you up...Oh and it only has one oil cooler so you'll have to decide whether or not yo use it for engine oil or tranny fluid.

got o arizona gn and get there high efficiency 3 core. that along with the ramchargers dual fans and you will be good to go.:D

got the napa one for a camaro, you loose the oil cooler, but i dont mind-
also good time to add a trans cooler-

list on them is 175.00 helps to know someone to get it cheaper

BW

That's pretty cheap...The only thing is the one I'm talking about is huge...the core is humungous...And I can't spell.

the NAPA one has one single core to it, and keeps the car at 157-162 sitting in traffic with a powerstroke intercooler and dual fan kit from ramchargers

BW

Aluminum Radiators

Anyone seen any significant drop in temp from installing one with a front mount? Want to retain the oil cooler, Trans cooler to be installed seperately