Racing at Gateway (St. Louis)

DOUGGN

Anyone in the St. Louis Area run at Gateway? Like to maybe make a trip to the track sometime - wondering if any Turbo Buicks run there on a regular basis.

I plan on getting there sometime this year to make a pass or two with my new combo

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

i thought Wednesdays was T&T.... i would like to go some time too... i havent been there in over 5 years.....i have no clue what the hell my car runs now. i definitely need a base line to start tuning again.... Maybe we could get a group to go. i think its now $25 to race [When i used to race it was on Tuesday and only $15 :(]

aaron

T&t is Wednesday gates open at five racing is from 6-10:30 $25 to race 15 to watch. I have a feeling I'll only make one pass and be kicked out till I get a cage tho

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I would love to go there but I do not have a cage in my car...maybe this will be the year that i can get it done...

Bryan

i thought Wednesdays was T&T.... i would like to go some time too... i havent been there in over 5 years.....i have no clue what the hell my car runs now. i definitely need a base line to start tuning again.... Maybe we could get a group to go. i think its now $25 to race [When i used to race it was on Tuesday and only $15 :(]

aaron
I need to get a baseline on this car with the current mods before I swap out the turbo.

I would love to go there but I do not have a cage in my car...maybe this will be the year that i can get it done...

Bryan

Yeah, like that's the problem.....:D..When you get it going you should get thrown out at half track.

O and I heard the new owners put a little dinero and some actual $$. in it. Ought to be pretty good racing.
I think from here on it's 1/8 th only for me. So see ya at Benton,Il.

I said out with love bro.....:D Come on down to Benton they will let ya tune. I use to go down on Thurs / Fri. nights and watch Buddy Ingersoll T&T when I was a kid.