Racetronix

Status
Not open for further replies.
E-Mail Jack your number & he will probably call you but he works in the afternoon-evening usually.

I know what you mean, I bet you have money tied up in it too. That means going elsewhere is not really an option at this point. I have had good dealings with him but I try to order things in advance just for that reason.

Thats him but dont forget its the long weekend. You can also send an e-mail direct to his site in case he isnt on here all the time. I dont get PM Notices so I would also send him one direct.

He is probably on vacation for the holiday!

Email is probably quickest way to reach him. He checks the board frequently as well...

You can also order through Eric at turbotweak or one of his other dealers if you prefer. I just bought a dual fan harness from Eric, same price as listed on racetronix website.:)

I was just hoping to talk to someone to confirm/ clear up my order. I'm sure everything will be cleared up after the long weekend. I'm just excited to get my double pumper stuff and get it installed in plenty of time for testing before Norwalk.

Also need to Contact Jack, I now AGAIN have a SINGING Walpro, this will make the 4th Pump since Jan. of 2007:eek: I had the First TWO Go LEAN, this one isn't Lean, it's just HUMMING Loudly after getting warm...btw, I'm Old School too and would LOVE to order by PHONE!!!

Then order one from Turbotweak, I had one go bad and Eric sent me a new one.:biggrin:

Also need to Contact Jack, I now AGAIN have a SINGING Walpro, this will make the 4th Pump since Jan. of 2007:eek: I had the First TWO Go LEAN, this one isn't Lean, it's just HUMMING Loudly after getting warm...btw, I'm Old School too and would LOVE to order by PHONE!!!

Sorry guys, we are just not structured for retail phone sales here. Racetronix is mainly a manufacturer / distributor and all sales are web based only. If you require phone sales Racetronix has many dealers who are able to help.

We are very fast at answering e-mails here assuming they are sent to the correct dept. along with detailed contact information and a reference to the proper item or transaction in question.

Thanks Guys! And I did not realize that you are Mostly a Distributor so i understand. Also I just E-Mailed you my Info for a Pump...

Thanks!

I was just hoping to talk to someone to confirm/ clear up my order. I'm sure everything will be cleared up after the long weekend. I'm just excited to get my double pumper stuff and get it installed in plenty of time for testing before Norwalk.

Shipping has your e-mail and will be contacting you probably later today.

Status
Not open for further replies.