Racetronix Walbro Fuel Pump Kit NEW

Hardway

Another left over item from my TTA days. It is a Walbro GSS340M fuel pump with install kit. Purchased from Racetronix, still in the box, just opened for photos. They are $90 + S&H from Racetronix, asking $75 shipped to cont. US. If interested post up or contact Jeff, 512-297-8842. Thanks!

Attachments

• WalbroFP.jpg
    WalbroFP.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 225
Interested...When did u purchase the fuel pump ?

I purchased it after the recall time if that is what you are asking. I dont remember the exact date but I called Racetronix and they assured me they did not have any of the recalled pumps.

I purchased it after the recall time if that is what you are asking. I dont remember the exact date but I called Racetronix and they assured me they did not have any of the recalled pumps.

One time I was allowed in the shop for a custom job & that place is cleaner than my House!
They never sold the bad run of pumps as I still have 2 working fine from about that time period.

so much for being first in line.....

Sorry Turbobooster. You had my paypal address and contact info well in advance before the next guy. I had not heard back from you and the guy that bought it also bought my MAF sensor. I can't pass up cash when it is offered to me. I apologize for any confusion or misunderstanding.