Racetronix- how can I talk to someone there?

MG8T7GN

I'm in need of some injectors and o2 harnesses for a customers' car. I'm not sure which injectors I need to get. I know the size but not sure of impedence. I'd like to talk with someone as to which style to purchase. Is there a phone number I can call? The email request I sent via your website has nott been responded to. Thanks.
Mark

Do a search on that topic. You will find the answer there. Lol

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Racetronics recently explained in another thread that most of the emails are sent to the wrong department. Not because his system is flawed, but because most people are not smart enough to know where to send stuff. That's a great way to pull in new customers, telling them they are stupid, I should try thay at my job. :confused:

Doesn't Hartline sell injectors and Caspers electronics harness parts. They answer phone calls.

Last edited:
If you think that you might need customer service or support DO NOT BUY FROM RACETRONIX.
To put it nicely, They have very questionable "people" skills.
BUT
To be fair -- The Racetronix products that i have seen and purchased are pretty damn good.

Last edited:
There are many good supporting vendors that you can call. Hartline will answer your questions and value you as a customer. They can get you whatever you need.
Hartline Performance
321-722-1563

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Go with Hartline, and get a Weldon pump.

For high hp builds, go with a Weldon pump, as Cal recommended to me, and never look back.

When you have $10k+ in your build, why skimp on the fuel system?

Overbuild it once, and hopefully, never have to build it again.

Thanks for all the replies. Spoke with Holly today at Hartlines and ordered injectors. FWIW, Ithe car is a C5 Corvette with a 7.0l with a procharger. Anyone who has worked on late C5's and C6's know what a pita it is to not only remove the fuel tank, but to wrestle with the fuel pump module. Still haven't decided on what route to take for a fuel pump.