racetronix fuel pump and harness questions

the wrath

i bought a fuel pump and hotwire kit from you 1 year ago it has been working fine up until 3 days ago i wanted to know is there any way that i can test the relay that came with the harness and is there anyway that i can test the pump without removing the tank i jumped the fuel pump with the wire behind the alternator and it ran then it stopped pumping

well i just reconnected the factory harness back into the pump and the car starts and runs but if i plug the racetronics harness back in it wont start it will just blow fuses could the relay be bad

Sounds like you may have chafed a wire of gone to ground some where....Relays typically just quit working Unless you were pulling more amps than the relay is rated at then they can melt internially but NOT real common.

If a wire has been cut by chaffing, i would say its not the harness;s fault but the installation was improper. You should inspect it first and then decide if its a defect in workmanship, if it is I;m sure racetronix will replace it. Pissing off a vendor is no going to get you a replacement. As you can see it didn;t work for buick freak. Most electonic items don;t carry any warranty any more, just a fact of life.