Racetronix Dbl Pump relay/hobbs pics

RUBRMAN

EVADANG
First I'm looking for some ideas on to where everyone put there relays. The power wires on the relay to the alternator are very short. Should I run a separate heavy gauge line to the alternator and mount the relay's on the fender?

Second is Hobbs switch. I run hydraboost and have egr deleted so I was wondering a good vacuum location? I am running those push lock vacuum ports also, so I don't think it's going to be a simple "T" in.

Any ideas or pics will be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Jason

I worded my post incorrect. Its not the relays its the double fuses that attach to the back of the alternator. The wires from the fuses are very short and just hang there near the alternator when attached. Can I extend those wires to make it look better?

My understanding is that a bolt is supplied with the kit to attach the fuse holders to the alternator. Look for a location on the back of the alt that is threaded.

RemoveBeforeFlight

That relay is secured to the back of the alternator through the bolt hole. You can turn the relay down so it's hidden somewhat behind the alternator. I would not try to lengthen that wire or relay to mount it on the firewall.

Any good vacuum source is fine for the Hobbs switch.

That relay is secured to the back of the alternator through the bolt hole. You can turn the relay down so it's hidden somewhat behind the alternator. I would not try to lengthen that wire or relay to mount it on the firewall.

Any good vacuum source is fine for the Hobbs switch.

The fuse holders are mounted on the back of the alternator. They are to be mounted with the wires exiting the bottom.
The relays are mounted on the fuel tank strap bolts. They are to be mounted with the wires exiting the bottom.