Race gas in NorthWest

grw

Anyone in Portland know of racegas locations other than race central?
I run 100 or 104 on the street and live on the other side of town from RC so spend too much time going over there. During winter months they sometimes dont even have it.
Thanks

Sorry, I got 'em mapped out here in Longview/Kelso but not portland.

Although it won't be too helpful for you, I just had to share I found a local source of methanol for $1.60 a gallon! I may be converting my GN over to pure methanol, or a 85/15 meth/gas blend.

Cool. What does a conversion like that involve?
ps- Do you know about the every Fri night cruise in at Thriftway off Farmington? All summer long, kinda a neat informal deal - good chance to see local cars without all the hype.

Originally posted by grw
Cool. What does a conversion like that involve?
ps- Do you know about the every Fri night cruise in at Thriftway off Farmington? All summer long, kinda a neat informal deal - good chance to see local cars without all the hype.

Yeah I was there a few times near the end of the season. In my black MKIV Supra though. Never saw a GN or TR. Would have remembered that.

Once the season opens up , Drop me an email (grw@feico.com) next time you plan to head over and I will be sure and meet you there, provided your in your TB that is! (Just kidding- Ha, Ha!)
Gary

Yea I have heard many a stories about those things being quick!
You mean you have not had it to the track yet?