R.I.P. Jaydyn Foster

injdinjn

My son, known on here as Madmax0, lost his daughter last night.
She joined her twin sister while in her mother's arms.
At least now she is comfortable and at peace.
She was not expected to live 6 months and fought to stay with us for 3-1/2 years. Thank you Jaydyn.

A little history, Jordyn and Jaydyn were born on Valentines Day in 2007. Jordyn died 3 days later from a infection she got because a nurse and sick baby were not isolated and the nurse transferred the bacteria to Jordyn. Jaydyn was born with a severe brain defect, the common name is smooth brain, and spent her life with feeding tubes and heavy duty drugs.

My son has always loved life and worked hard to be happy and all life has given him back is pain. I admire his strength. As a father I feel helpless.

My son, known on here as Madmax0, lost his daughter last night.
She joined her twin sister while in her mother's arms.
At least now she is comfortable and at peace.
She was not expected to live 6 months and fought to stay with us for 3-1/2 years. Thank you Jaydyn.

A little history, Jordyn and Jaydyn were born on Valentines Day in 2007. Jordyn died 3 days later from a infection she got because a nurse and sick baby were not isolated and the nurse transferred the bacteria to Jordyn. Jaydyn was born with a severe brain defect, the common name is smooth brain, and spent her life with feeding tubes and heavy duty drugs.

My son has always loved life and worked hard to be happy and all life has given him back is pain. I admire his strength. As a father I feel helpless.

I feel for your son and your entire family, prayers sent to all of you.

Ty

This weighs heavy on my heart, I will keep you and your family in my thoughts.

Prayers sent for your family. That is such a tragedy that that can happen. God bless your son's babies and your family.

Sorry to hear this. Life can be so ugly when small children and babies go through this kind of stuff. I don't know if I'd be strong enough to deal with something happening to my 3 little boys.

There's just no way I could deal with something like that. Sincere condolances to all of you.

No more pain or drugs for the little sweetheart, just happiness.:smile:

Bless you and your loved ones.
:biggrin: