R.I.P. Jaydyn Foster

I am so sorry,I was told that only the strongest of people can handle this.Embrace your son and be proud

Kevin

Thanks everyone.

For being here such a short time she sure left a big hole in our hearts.

On my 5th JD and 7 in 4 hours and feel nothing. More alcohol than I've had in 3 years.

It tears me up to read these posts. It's so difficult when the little ones are called home. I gave up my shield as a crime scene detective this past summer because of the cases with the little ones hit me so hard.
My prayers are with you and yours at this terrible time. Rest in peace, Jaydyn.

Mark Metzing

My heart goes out to you.

Can't imagine what you are going through.

My prayers are with you and you and your family.

wow that sucks to hear.prayers for sure.i dont know what i would do if i lost my kid.

My son, known on here as Madmax0, lost his daughter last night.
She joined her twin sister while in her mother's arms.
At least now she is comfortable and at peace.
She was not expected to live 6 months and fought to stay with us for 3-1/2 years. Thank you Jaydyn.

A little history, Jordyn and Jaydyn were born on Valentines Day in 2007. Jordyn died 3 days later from a infection she got because a nurse and sick baby were not isolated and the nurse transferred the bacteria to Jordyn. Jaydyn was born with a severe brain defect, the common name is smooth brain, and spent her life with feeding tubes and heavy duty drugs.

My son has always loved life and worked hard to be happy and all life has given him back is pain. I admire his strength. As a father I feel helpless.

Got tears in my eyes readding this sad news. My son is 3 and it would kill me if I lost him. It literally would, I dont think I'd have the strength to finish the rest of my life.

Please stay strong and keep your head up. Not much I can say except I'm really feeling for you.:(