QuickSiver Shifter Install

kyturbo

Has anyone installed a QuickSilver shifter on a 200r4, and had it under the stock console. If so, what kind of modifications had to be made. Any instruction, pictures, advice would be appreciated.

Not on my GN but I had one in my Cheve II, Great shifter! If you can get it to work with the stock consoul that would be cool, It is a great shifter.

You will have to trim some of the plastic under the selector plate. Not much but you will . There may be some minor grinding that has to be done to the selector plate but thats on a case to case basis. After its done correctly none of the mods a visible on the outside.

Originally posted by kyturbo
Has anyone installed a QuickSilver shifter on a 200r4, and had it under the stock console. If so, what kind of modifications had to be made. Any instruction, pictures, advice would be appreciated.

Check your email for a photo of it installed.

Ron

I installed the quicksliver in my car and another car and it looks good. You have to trim out alot of plastic from the console. The trim plate did not need to be modified at all.

You can use it with a 200-4r or later convert it to a THM400 forward or reverse valve body.

I removed the stock shifter mounting plates from the floor pan and installed 1/4" bolts thru the floorpan.

picture

Dave