Quick Spool Boost Controllers

parts

I also see where your coming from,,,,but this is the wrong way of doing it......
March 2nd, 2009 05:39 PM
SPOOLN These Boost controllers are easy to install and adjust. They are pre set for 10# but if you want higher or lower boost let me know. These are the same ones other vendors sell but for more...

the last words says it all......

Hi Windmill,
I have a few left and am just looking to sell them, nothing more nothing less! Some Vendors do sell them for more and you are right.
Thanks for your support.

parts

Yes i know what your taking about,,, i starting making some of the flanges when nobody else would make them, because i need one for my chevelle project. well i had a bunch made up then some of the venders seen they was a demand for them and they could make them cheaper then they got mad at me an said i was taking their money from them, but at the start they would not make them for the guys that need them..... I'm like you the money i got off of them when to the vender for more parts for my projects.
i can see if your doing it like a business or something, but where just trying to be able to afford to buy more parts for our cars from the venders.

I dont understand how this can help spool the turbo faster. Care to explain it to me.

Hi Scooby,
Received your payment today, boost valve should be there either today or tomorrow. Please let me know.
Thanks Tom

No i did not! I purchased all the parts and put them together, but they are the same type design. You can make them yourself if you have the time. I bought several in bulk to make for myself and had some extra as was stated in my first post. I dont have many left though.
Thanks Tom