Quick spool valve help!

I purchased a T4, V2, Quick scroll valve from Diesel Pump UK,
quick valve.jpg
good quality part. Quick Spool Valve V2 – Water cooled I installed it on my camaro V6 3.5 liter chevy engine. I have a twin scroll Borg Warner, 66mm turbo with a divided manifold. Water lines installed, flapper valve is mounted closet to the downpipe side of the turbine housing. My turbo would spool up at 4,000 rpms before install. After install spool is still at 4,000 rpms. The flapper valve opens at 7 psi of boost, I did not retune after install. I do not notice any difference at all with this quick spool valve. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.

Data log it with and without?
See any difference in the boost rise time?
"I have a twin scroll Borg Warner, 66mm turbo with a divided manifold".
Sounds like with that combo, the valve is just shutting down the flow from the outboard side of the manifold.
AIRC, an open manifold is used so the entire flow is forced to go thru 1/2 the turbine, resulting in increased gas speed, quicker spool. Y/N???

Yep log, as you might not notice say a 200rpm quicker spool but the logs will.

Sound Performance did a bunch of these years ago in Supras, they might have better info on which opening in the housing to block off. Larry is the main guy there.

Data log it with and without?
See any difference in the boost rise time?
"I have a twin scroll Borg Warner, 66mm turbo with a divided manifold".
Sounds like with that combo, the valve is just shutting down the flow from the outboard side of the manifold.
AIRC, an open manifold is used so the entire flow is forced to go thru 1/2 the turbine, resulting in increased gas speed, quicker spool. Y/N???
I don't believe there is a data logger for my car, I'm still using the OB1 ecm. The reason I chose this quick spool valve is that it is made to be used with a divided manifold. I thought the spool time from idle rpm to boost rpm would also be effected. I was just curious if anyone had any real time experience.

Yep log, as you might not notice say a 200rpm quicker spool but the logs will.

Sound Performance did a bunch of these years ago in Supras, they might have better info on which opening in the housing to block off. Larry is the main guy there.
I guess it's not that noticeable like you said but was hoping for less rpm's to get into boost off the line. I was told the outside edge of the turbine wheel will spin faster than the inside.