Quick Spool Boost Controllers

SPOOLN

Hello Members,
Don't know if anyone might be interested, but i have a few of these Quick Spool Boost Controllers I'm selling to members who don’t have time to round up parts to make them. They work really well with spool up! I am asking $40.00 plus $5.00 for shipping in the US. Let me know if your interested
Thanks

Attachments

• 5050.JPG
    5050.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 792
These Boost controllers are easy to install and adjust. They are pre set for 10# but if you want higher or lower boost let me know. These are the same ones other vendors sell but for more...

Boost Valves

Yes, they all have the .020 bleed hole in the 90* look closely and you can see in the photo. These valves are really cool and easy to use... I like to pre set them with 10#s low boost so there is not much guess work involved.

Controller

How do these work? How do and where do you install it?

Hey Nick, these are the same type as RJC sells. They install inline on the compressor side to the wastegate Y hose. They allow your turbo to spool alot quicker as you apply the throttle. They are so cheap you cannt afford not to have buy one.

I have 5 left so special thanks to the local buick guys Kyle,Anthony, and Stan for purchasing:)

I run a non adjustable wastegate actuator. Does this do the same thing as an adjustable wastegate actuator?or is it better? thanks

I'll take one. PayPal or ??
Are you saying they'll do 10 lbs above the baseline? (spring + rod length)

Hey Scott, they are adjustable to 20#s then you can use your waste gate rod for additional boost if needed. I pre set them low so you don't overboost when you first install. Its better to be save when dialing in your setup....
Thanks

I sent you a pm for payment,

Hey Spooln6,
i sent you a pm.
Thanks
Tom

I answered everyones pms and emails.
Thanks again:)

Hi Scott Ark,
I received your payment M/O today got it packed up and will ship out tomorrow.

Hi Dave, i will be shipping yours out along with Scott's tomorrow. I had to work yesterday and today.

PS. i answered everyones PMs:) I still have a few of these Quick Spool Boost Controllers left.:)

Thanks again
Tom

Hello Members,
I still have a few left, if i missed a PM let me know. These are like the RJC ones and work very well!
Thanks
Tom

I am going to ask all of you guys to help me with something.

We have several guys selling products here under the radar. It has costs us at least one GREAT vendor and I honestly can't blame him...

We have guys selling everything from Air Fresheners, T-Shirts, stickers, downpipes, radiators, rods, pistons, cranks, etc... All under the guise of normal members "just" sharing a hobby with others... Whether you believe it or not these guys make just as much or more money then vendors sometimes for several reasons. Main one that concerns me is selling products on TB without paying advertisement fees!!

Again I am not in this for the money, if so I would have been sold out... It is about a level playing field. It is not fair that some vendors pay johnny on the spot and appreciate paying the dues here because they appreciate the members supporting them... Some of these guys work on tight budgets. All of them are having a tough time right now I imagine... It isn't like the TR economy is unaffected by the times...

You may save a little money going a different route but in the mean time you hurt the guys that put the research and money back into the sport to bring us what we all love...

So I am asking to please check out our vendor list regularly and see who is sponsoring the site. Also look for the BLUE HIGHLIGHTED NAMES, dead giveaway for a site sponsor!!! Help these guys out as they help keep this place going. It doesn't run for free...

I am not trying to be hard to get along with but right is right and wrong is wrong.

If you see people posting several products, ie multiples of the same type stuff like a vendor would, please contact me or other admin. Same goes for the backdoor PM salesman.

All I am asking is to be fair and support the people that make the TR world go around...

The other alternative is to charge no vendor fees and charge membership fees. Who would you rather have pay for this, the vendors or you?

Did everyone read this? Now I know why he wrote it after seeing all these Boost Controllers for sale. You are taking business away from the real vendors.

Hello Audie,
I can appreciate your vendor concerns and personal issues but i am hardly hurting your favorite REAL Vendor. I made a few of these Boost controllers for my 3 TRs and in the process made some extras. I offered them to the members who dont have the time to round up and make them for themselves.
I am by no means a TR vendor BUT i do support this site by purchasing from the VENDORS that place adds on here. I have purchased thousands of dollars in new& used parts on this Forum! Funny thing is, i purchased more parts then i've ever SOLD! So you can guess that i keep my money in circulation in the TR community. That money in turn is feed back into the system.
My response is to inform you that i too have a love for the Buick Community and have been around the cars from the very beginning. Theres always two sides to the coin.;)
Thanks for your support,