Quick question wb sensor & turbo blue

Lturbo6

If you running alky & 93 but you have a failing alky pump and you use turbo blue or c-16. Does this mess your wideband 02 sensor too? Just a question I'm running alky but just wondering.

Okay first off if you suspect your alky pump is failing you should fix it . Instead of spending your money on race gas send your pump in to get rebuilt . If your car is tuned for alky and your pump fails you will be replacing your headgaskets if not your motor . On the O2s I'm sure race gas and alky shorten any o2 sensors life .

Agian idk why you would even be thinking about racing knowing your alky pump might stop working and your engine might blow acouple Pistons out the bottom . How would you even go about tuning for that situation ? You have race gas then run just that no alky or run 91-93 and alky . Idk this is just my opinion that doesn't mean much lol

104 no led is ok.
I burned 114 no led, and had no issues w/ the sensor. Not all race gas has lead in it. However, it would make your kids born naked, take rust off of sheet iron, kill the bumper filler, and generally make folks say "WTF is that stink".:smug:

104 no led is ok.
I burned 114 no led, and had no issues w/ the sensor. Not all race gas has lead in it. However, it would make your kids born naked, take rust off of sheet iron, kill the bumper filler, and generally make folks say "WTF is that stink".:smug:
I thought I was ok with the unleaded 104. For as often as I drive her it's worth it to me to put 5 gallons of 104 in then fill with 93. Don't get any KR when running that mix.