Question On RJC Racing, Under drive Pulleys..

ROYAL_6

my question: Has any one bought this pulleys and istalled them in your car, and if so, did you feel any diffrence?? Do you you know what is the H.P gain?? And last, i heard that with this pulleys, your car tends to run a bit hotter?? its this true??.... also, if you had a choice wich one would you pick, the billet pulley set, or alky injection?? (both are around the same price.).. thank you for all of your suggestions and comments......biggrin: :biggrin:

Razor! I LOVE MINE AND ITS NOT EVEN HERE YET! it will be in less then 24hrs though :) :) :p Hurry up taco tuesday! wait a minute, it is tuesday, YAY my alky kit comes in today, as of 13minutes ago!!

o and yay its taco tuesday!

darkside

you can NOT even compare the two.....:rolleyes: do yourself and your car the biggest favor and BUY THE ALKY then worry about looks later...... Talk to Julio "THE" Don... he will "hook" you up and you WILL never look back... best bang for the buck... do a search if you still dont believe me....:eek: :biggrin:

Looks like every one is an ALKY-HOLIC.....lol.... how difficult is it to install one of this kits????

how hard is it to install one of this kits????? anything special, or any where were i can find step by step installation instructions??? who sells the Razor Kit??

how hard is it to install one of this kits????? anything special, or any where were i can find step by step installation instructions??? who sells the Razor Kit??

I've seen my wife build baby strollers and cribs. I think even she could handle Razor's Alky kit installation. :D

Go here: Alkycontrol and call the guy. He will hook you up. :wink:

I've seen my wife build baby strollers and cribs. I think even she could handle Razor's Alky kit installation. :D

Go here: Alkycontrol and call the guy. He will hook you up. :wink:
quick question, is this kit with the dual nozzle set up??? or is that something totaly diffrent?? is it like another total diffrent kit??? thanks for all your help....

SMC kit works great, easy install and a little less expensive than Razor's. I know Razor's is a great product too...either way, you can't go wrong.