QBoost In-Car Boost Controller Holiday Group Buy - Big discount!

QBoost

Hi guys.

We’re back as a sponsor! If you’re unfamiliar with us, we manufacture a line of manual Boost Controllers called QBoost Boost Controllers, and we’ve recently launched an all-new turbo products site: www.qboost.com

We’ve had a retail order of 100 In-Car boost controllers returned, so I thought since the group buy got such a big response last time, I’d offer these controllers to you guys at a big discount for the holidays.

Regularly, our complete In-Car boost controller kits sell for $69 on our website. At retail stores, the In-Cars sell for as much as $100.

Our controllers are adjustable In-car and are dual ball bearing design with custom-wound springs and come with everything necessary for installation, right down to the zip ties – more info can be found at www.qboost.com

We’re willing to offer these In-car adjustable boost controllers to you for $44.

This is the lowest price you will ever see our controllers.

Now I’m not going to ignore the issues we had with the last group buy. It was our first big group buy and the response was overwhelming. We dealt with all of them as they arose last time of course to ensure everyone that participated in the last group buy was happy, but we’ve corrected all of them this time around to make sure we have a smooth, successful group buy:

#1 Complaint: Poor packaging that ripped – this was a big oversight, we were able to make things right for everyone who had a problem, but this time around we ship only in rip-proof bubble-wrap envelopes.

#2 Complaint: Slow shipping – these controllers ship out of Canada (where we’re located) and the postal service is not as fast as courier shipping you’re used to, so this time we’re offering a courier option that takes 7 days or less guaranteed and we urge anyone concerned with shipping speed to select it.

Furthermore, if there are ANY complaints with the product whatsoever, you can return it for a full refund (less shipping) within 1 month of the group buy, and after that they carry our lifetime guarantee.

We must have a minimum of 10 units sold to make this happen. If we can make it 50 people, the price is $42, if we can make 100: they’re $40 (almost the same price as an underhood!)

Regular Shipping is $6, Courier shipping is $11. We can’t guarantee Christmas delivery with regular shipping.

I think it goes without saying that you won’t find an in-car boost controller anywhere near these prices, this is an amazing deal, and when these 100 surplus units are gone, the price is $69 again. This group buy will last about 10 days.

If you are interested and want to place an order, simply post here with your email address and the number of controllers you’d like to purchase. Or email qboost@sympatico.ca with the same information. I will email all the participants with payment instructions when the group buy has ended. Please address technical questions to qboost@sympatico.ca so that I can give them proper attention.

What does QBoost want in exchange for this amazing discount? Get the word out in the community about our controllers, and our new turbo products website: www.qboost.com

Enjoy,
John Kelsall
Owner, QBoost Turbo Products

do you have a close up pic of the vlave in the car? i see a spot for a billet one on the site but none in the link is this something coming out? if you can not host a pic online please email me at raistlin103@gmail.com

I notice on the website it says boost can be controlled in increments of a half pound. Is this marked on the unit or is it something that we'll have to figure out once installed.

The boost increments are not marked on the controller, it varies depending upon the application.

The controllers we're offering here are our 'original controllers' on qboost.com, More complete info about this controller can be found at our old website: www.gotboost.us under 'Products'

Oh, ok. So, just so I know if I'm right.

The "classic" controller (QSBC) is going to be under the hood which adjusts the boost in "large" incriments. But the micro-bleeder that is inside the car only changes the boost in small incriments.

Am I getting this correct? I'm only asking because a previous owner of my car mounted a controller under the hood that looks just like your classic controller.

Who Needs 8 said:
Oh, ok. So, just so I know if I'm right.

The "classic" controller (QSBC) is going to be under the hood which adjusts the boost in "large" incriments. But the micro-bleeder that is inside the car only changes the boost in small incriments.

Am I getting this correct? I'm only asking because a previous owner of my car mounted a controller under the hood that looks just like your classic controller.

Yes thats correct, basically you use the underhood portion to increase boost to a baseline setting that will be your minimum boost, then use the in-car to dial in increases above that.

Alright, 3 guys so far, 2 via email, one here. Lets get this to 10 so everyone can get the special pricing.

Sounds good guys, we're at 6, 4 more for the special pricing, think that we'll get there. :cool:

Ok, put me down for one. whoneeds8@yahoo.com

And one more hypothetical :cool:

So you're making a run down the track and you're getting some knock . . . you can turn down the micro bleeder to try to end the knock in mid pass?

Alright, got another through email, plus these 2, thats 9, I'll let it slide if we dont hit 10 but im sure we will. The group buy will run until this weekend.

Raist103 said:
when and how do you want the money? paypal good?

I'll put a payment link up either this Friday or Saturday, and begin shipping to those who've paid on Tuesday. I'll be able to accept paypal, secure CC payment and MO's/Cheques