Put on some new shoes for the track

Norbs, I never put the carte before the horse. The car will represent all by itself without me throughing in any fabbed up numbers out there.

Well , i heard there is a dyno that tells you the quarter mile times within .1, I would be interested to try that one day. Maybe you could bring your car to the dyno.

norbs said:
Well , i heard there is a dyno that tells you the quarter mile times within .1, I would be interested to try that one day. Maybe you could bring your car to the dyno.

Better yet,maybe he can bring his car to Indiana. ;)

You think you could fit MT 325/50/15's back there.. ??? I want to go with 15x10's an thats the tire I would like to run..

RUQWKNF27 said:
You think you could fit MT 325/50/15's back there.. ??? I want to go with 15x10's an thats the tire I would like to run..
That is one sweet looking car :biggrin:

RUQWKNF27 said:

I have never tried that size before. The biggest tire I used to use on my GTA rims was 304/40/16 M&H and that fit with no problems

ttypewhite said:
I have never tried that size before. The biggest tire I used to use on my GTA rims was 304/40/16 M&H and that fit with no problems

Did that fit on the 16x8? Did you run any kind of spacers or were you using fronts?

Also, you've got a PM on the WE4. :cool:

That is one sweet looking car "" I hope you are talking about both of ours!! :tongue: I hate to be a copy cat but I am goona do Pro Stars onmine as well///... Both of our cars arealmost identical except you do noy use wheel moulding.. I have 15x8.5's now an with a 275/60/15 its like a 1/2" from the frame an flush with the body.. So I know with a 15x10 I will be @ least 1" past the wheel trim.. Hopefully it will not look too ghetto..!! :eek:

DCVING 6 said:
Did that fit on the 16x8? Did you run any kind of spacers or were you using fronts?

Also, you've got a PM on the WE4. :cool:

That was with the 16"x8" front GTA rims before I sent them out for 10" shells. They had a 1/4" spacer on them.

Ruq27...

What size tires are you currently running on your 15x7 front Convo Pros? I have already decided on 275/50s for my 15x8 rears, I just need a good size for my 15x7 fronts. I like the look of the GNX look-a-like in the new issue of GM High-Tech but am worried the >24" tall tires might not look good in person. Thanks for your time.

215/65/15 for the front..

Attachments

• New Wheels an old wheels!!!!!! 001.jpg
    New Wheels an old wheels!!!!!! 001.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 108
COULD NOT STOP RETURNING TO THIS PAGE TO CHECK OUT UR CAR. PURE MUSCLE.....! NICE COMBO. :wink: