Punk kid in primer white Honda Civic becomes my first victim...

moparkid

... In front of his girlfriend :D

A customer of mine who owns and operates a performance/machine shop here in SW WI had an open house this evening, so a few friends and I decided to caravan out with our hot rods. I was driving my GN, and the other cars included a C5 Z06, 04 Terminator Cobra, and an 05 GT with a diaper load of bolt-ons. My buddy with the Cobra was one of the dyno cars tonight, and put down 460 whp, but that's another story. We hung out for awhile, talked to some other customers and aquaintances of mine, then decided it was time to go get some dinner.

While we're there, this kid who resembles Justin Beiber in a Brewers jacket keeps coming in with his POS civic hatch that has a huge FMIC in it, and revving his chit likes he's the baddest mofo in town. Let him have his fun, because I'm having a few laughs at this kids' expense. I was young once, and thought my 305HO monte carlo SS was the baddest car around, and like this was about to find out, I learned early on that there is always someone faster.

As my friend "B" who drives the Z06 and I are walking to our cars, I see Justin Beiber and his girlfriend running to there car. I'm thinking to myself, "This kid doesn't want to race..." Well, I was mistaken. He gets between me and the Z06 leaving the joint. So I take my sweet time getting out to the road. As I pull out, I get the Buick straight, and step it down. My tires loosen up a bit before the 1-2 shift, and I give him a bit of a taste of what a turbo Buick is all about. All of a sudden I hear this wretched noise that sounds like a Simplicity lawn tractor without a muffler on it behind me. Its the civic all wound up and moving nowhere... but burning a good amount of oil in the process. I'm pretty sure my buddy in the Z06 needs to clean the oil of his windshield! I get the ricer flyby from this punk. As I get down the road, he's a car up on me and we're coming up on a light that just turned green. I'm not much of a roll racer, but thats because I'm old school. I give him the nod to drop it, which he does. He's got two cars up on me when I put the pedal down. It doesn't take me long to catch up to him, and when I pass him I look over at him, and while his GF is looking at my car like "Damn!" he's got this "What in the F is in that car?!" look on his face, LMAO!!! I get about 4 cars up on him when I let off. We get to the next to the next light, and his woman's got her window down, so I roll mine down. She's giggling a bit, so I smile at her and say, "Its ok, baby, its not you I'm laughing at, its the clown car your riding in that made my day!"

Well her broski boy toy got all pissy with my smartass remark, does an Illinois lane change to follow us into the restarant. As we're getting out of our cars, the punk motions for us to go race again. I'm not much of a street racer, and I've played enough grab ass on the street, especially since I went past the county sheriffs office at a high rate of speed once already. My buddy with the Z06 says, "I'll be right back". Its not long and I hear his Corsa exhaust in the distance... He pounded the civic too! He stopped and talked to the kid, who asked him "WTF is in that black car?!"

I don't believe in abortion, but this kid's mom should have ;)

I love when people have no idea what these cars are until they get blown away by one. Then maybe it'll get more people interested in them cause whatever they're driving now will never be as fast.

Good kill I guess, but why the hostility? You smoke the kid and now he's a punk and his mom should of had an abortion? I dont get it. What ever happened to being "fast with class"? :rolleyes:

Good kill I guess, but why the hostility? You smoke the kid and now he's a punk and his mom should of had an abortion? I dont get it. What ever happened to being "fast with class"? :rolleyes:

I was having fun with this kid. When you wear hat like its about fall off your head, and your pant's are hanging off your butt with your undies showing, you are a punk - current fashion or not.:D

If this kid was laid back and driving an IROC or a Foxbody, and motioned to hit it, he would have all my respect. There are a lot of fast imports out there, but there's also a difference between "rice" and "nice" :cool:

Well, a kill is a kill but I don't know that I'd go and waste my time and fuel with a stupid honda. Let them think they're fast... Racing these guys is kinda like fighting with children. Sure you're gonna win but, why even do it.

I will admit however, that I have toyed with some mustangs where I let them stay with me and then pull away and then let them catch up and pull away- it's very funny...:p

Anyway, at least you're driving and enjoying the Buick- that's what matters.

I was having fun with this kid. When you wear hat like its about fall off your head, and your pant's are hanging off your butt with your undies showing, you are a punk - current fashion or not.:D

haha, ok....I dont care for that look either. :biggrin:

GN vs Blue Suburu

I was driving home one day and I seen a blue suburu, so i turned around and got behind him. So i got next to him and gave him the lets do this nod. so he takes off on me. So I wait to until he slows down so i can get even with him again. So he punches it and viceversa! I take off on him leaving him at least 2 cars behind. So i slowed down cause my point was made :biggrin: and I didnt want to get pulled over. So they guy pulls up and asks me to pull over in a polish accent. So I did and the polish kid asks me "what kind of kar is that can i see your engine yeah?" I show him my engine which is almost stock. "Oh you have big turbo! You put that on? I told him nope thats how these car came! Anyways end of story this was my first suburu kill. I felt like a champ cause I hate all those fast and furious cars its all american muscle or nothing.

So I counted about 12 sentences and 7 start with SO?
So is there a purpose to that? I don't get it???

pointless

it was pointless u prick. just wanted to share my story is that ok with u or do i need permission from u. get a life!

If this kid was laid back and driving an IROC or a Foxbody, and motioned to hit it, he would have all my respect. There are a lot of fast imports out there, but there's also a difference between "rice" and "nice" :cool:

agree 100%

I dont get why some people gotta piss in others froot loops for no good reason at all except to be mean.....

So I counted about 12 sentences and 7 start with SO?
So is there a purpose to that? I don't get it???

So let someone tell a damn story.So we are all here for the same reason we love these cars dont be an ASS. So most people spell everything wrong and nobody cares we aren't getting graded here! So so so so so so so log of and join a different site if your gonna act like that! How many so's prick?

The word "so" is used alot in his story. This is a car forum not an english class. I managed to understand your story Diaz.

rule of thumb: if the other car beat you like you owed it money, odds are good you wont win a second third or forth time. something he should have learned.

and the ricer flyby is hilarious, especially when they turn on their hazards. the race only ends when they want it to, AFTER you stopped racing a few block back. so technically they always win even though they're only losing.