Pueblo, Colorado - PMP 15 and 22 August

Boostnitup

Friday Night Drags

Any local turbo Buick cars going to make it out?

Or do I have to pick on them all by myself?

:D

man to bad im not back in colorado right now....=)..... im station out in Fort Carson... maybe next year when i get back.. what is your car running down in Pueblo?????

I did a best of 13.77 at 112 mph last year on low boost. (It was a shake out effort to find the bugs and gremlins).

I am shooting for a low 12 this next outing. :D

Stay safe troop... and make it back in one piece. I have another buddy who got back recently after receiving his 3rd purple heart and a 1 7/8" hole in his rear end. The 2nd IED event he lived through. A lucky guy.

"Louie"

thanks, im in my second deployment.....i cant wait till i get back.. im missing my Buick....lol.. 13s is real good... what turbo are you running??? whats your set up if you dont mind me asking... the day i took my car down to pueblo to race it, i had real bad luck, i wasnt able to run it... but im hoping when i get back i can finaly run it down in Pueblo............

Combination...

Stock '87 Short block with plenty of miles on it... it is just broken in at 100K miles... 206/206 CompCams camshaft, 60-1 Turbo, GN-1 aluminum heads, T&D roller rocker arms, 50lbs injectors, ATR 3" singleshot exhaust, 3" Terry Houston Downpipe, compucar nitrous, Propain Propane system, translator Plus, Jack Cotton front mount, and Switch Pitch turbo 400 transmission....

I am shooting for low 12's this outing... :biggrin:

Salute on your second tour... Stay safe... get them before they get you!