PTS XTREME Radiators on sale again till Oct. 1, 2007

WE4

TBcom Admin /Prayers NYFD/NYPD
We had a meeting this morning and the powers at be stated that our last months sale on these radiators went very, very well. With this "so called" price war on these products, we have decided to run it again.
Customers have been very happy with the product and I have to admit, as honest as I am, that we had one customer that had a problem just yesterday after I posted we have had no problems. ( See, I jinxed myself.) However it was a minor thing and resolved between me and the customer and he corrected it. Point is we stayed in touch, came to a conclusion what had happened and resolved it. Turns out the factory had a bad thread cut on one of the oil cooler fittings. It happens. But still minor detail which was cured.
The gentlemans name is Brandon Crim (Crimrace@winco.net) and I have no problem with anybody contacting him and asking him what took place, how he was handled and if he is happy now. (I know he is) I take care of my people.(or try my best to anyway, LOL)
That is the way things should be handled. Still , I am not afraid to accept the speed bumps involved.

I have been told by several that the PTS XTREME Aluminum Radiator is the nicest of the bunch, More expensive, yes, but the quality and support is there.
*( Not to knock anybody else as the others selling these types of radiators are my freinds and no ill intention intended)*
I AM NOT accusing anybody of anything so do not read into this any more than typed.

Here is the deal.
Pts Xtreme is having a freight free special on our radiators till October 1, 2007. We have had a great demand for these and people have been asking more and more about them. Even the Monte SS guys are purchasing.
*All radiators shipped in the continental United States, UPS ground , will be shipped free and insured.* All orders must be phoned in to 916-739-0510 and will go out the same day if ordered by 2:00pm PST. After that they will ship the next day. We have both styles in stock, coolered and not coolered.
With both coolers: $499.99
With no coolers: $450.00
bottle of RMI-25 : $13:99
(Till midnight October 31, 2007)

More info below.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are proud to announce the release of our new ALL ALUMINUM RADIATORS for the 86-87 gn/ttype turbo cars.

DIRECT BOLT IN!!! NOTHING ELSE REQUIRED!

These radiators are very well made with a billet neck, oil cooler in correct location and correct fittings, trans cooler in the front with 1/8th pipe threads for stock trans lines, a trademarked 1"x1/8th inch two row finned core. Petcock is brass and in the correct location. All fan mountings are there as well.
All at only 18 pounds!!!!!!!
These are THE ONLY radiators on the market today that are built EXACTLY as the turbo regal world needs and wants them. Period! Bar none!

All packed And I pack them so they could be dropped out of the airplane and still hold up, and ready to go with only the highest of quality that PTS Xtreme delivers. Here are some pics.

$499.99

(We did also make some that do not have the coolers in them but all the other features do apply. even the weight is lighter for the track only guys. If interested, call to inquire))

More pics and more info here:
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/ad...radiators-all-aluminum-bolt-replacements.html

Bruce
WE4
Performance Transmission Services
916-739-0510

Attachments

• radiator 002tbcom.jpg
    radiator 002tbcom.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 127
I would love to see one with no trans cooler but a good size oil cooler instead. That would be great! Is it possible?