PTS Billet Xtreme 9x11 Converter

Bobtempest

Staff member
I have a PTS Billet Xtreme 9x11 :eek: series lockup converter for sale. It has about 2000 miles on it and probably 7 passes on it. Came out of my Low 11 sec TTA. It ran a best of 11.14 @ 122. The stall is aprox. 3200-3300. I am going with a different converter for my new engine setup is the reason for selling. Great street manners and solid performer. Will have pics up soon.

$450 plus shipping
add 3% paypal fee if paying paypal.

Came out of my Low 11 sec TTA. It ran a best of 11.14 @ 122. The stall is aprox. 3200-3300.

Pictures:

$450 plus shipping (Nearly half price of a new one when this one is practically new)
If paying by paypal add $13.00 to cover the paypal fees.

Can you tell me what turbo will work good with this converter? In the market for one now. I will be going to see Brian over at PTS XTreme soon, and he offered up this converter, so I might as well get this one if nobody gets it first. It will save me a few dollars.:eek:

talked to bruce and see what he says and then if he says this one will work pick it up. i love my 9x11

After doing my home work..all from this site:D I think if I get this converter,:wink: the PT6152BB would compliment it just fine.:confused: Please correct me if I am wrong. Seen all the turbo stories about the old vs the new. Might as well go with the new tech.:cool:

that PT6152BB is going to spool faster then a stocker with that converter

This converter will work mint with the turbos suggested.

Waiting for someone to step up to the plate. :eek:

Guess I'm back to my old question:

Does this fit a 200-4R?

Is there anything stamped on it; like the spec lockup range?

Thanks,

Joe

It is for a 200 trans and the only thing stamped on it is my last name HINSON. I bought this converter new from Bruce. Its stall speed is 3200 to 3300. Billet cover.

It is what it is.

:( Guess I was not fast enough. I tried waiting for a return while I was posting. Sat in trrafic opened up email and it's sold. I wanted it. I guess I should not have asked a question and flat out said I want it. If he does not get it will.

wow 87WE4BOOSTED i thought it was yours since you said you will take it. WTF?

That's what I thought. I'm a new member to this site as well as the Turbo Regal. I'm learning what to say and how to word things....:( I did really want it, especially since I'm going to see Bruce and was wanting the same TC. Jus thought I should ask a few questions first. I LOVE this site though.

Sorry man. But someone PM'ed me about it this morning and they said then that they wanted first dibs at it. He sent me a confirmation email saying that the money is on its way. So I dont want anyone else sending me any money when this guy already is.

"The early bird always gets the worm first"

Could not have said it better.;) I' m on the hunt for one, but if I have to fork over the dollars to Bruce, I still don't have any problems with that. I'm sure he will take care of me..

Bruce is a wonderful asset to the Buick community. Class Act and yes he will take care of you.