PTS Extreme Killer Street/Strip trans for sale

1985BuickGN

I have a PTS trans for sale that I had built by PTS. It was in a 10-sec car for less than 2,000 miles and about a dozen passes at the track, mostly street miles. With these parts it's good for 9's. I sold the car but kept the trans for another project down the road but have decided to get out completely and it all must go. I tore the trans down because I was trying to learn how to build them at the time so I could do stuff for our group of GN guys and also wanted to see how much wear was on it, didn't find any and the fluid was still perfect. Work got busy and I never got it put back together. Everything worked great before it was torn down and there are no worn parts. It will need to be put back together by someone who knows what they are doing but all of the heavy duty parts are there. It will include the billet converter, not sure on the stall, maybe 3200? I still have the original paperwork from PTS and will include it. If I ship it, I will need to do a loose reassembly to make it fit in the crate. I have a forklift and can load it on a truck if you come to get it or have a semi pick it up. Shipping cost is extra.

$1,800

Pictures here: http://imgur.com/a/V5B0u