PTC converters...

These converters are no secret especially in the high hp forced induction world. I noticed a couple with PTC stickers at the LSx NMCA shootout in Memphis last month. Im sure at least 2x as many had the converters in the car but werent advertising. The cost to performance gain is almost unheard of on a single part. These converters are the biggest tech advance on forced induction cars in the last 5 years imo. Nothing else is even close. Its no joke when the best of the best are running these. Its because they work. No other reason needed

I still cant believe that guys in those ranks still buy those high dollar blue converters.. u guys know who im referring to. Those things are 3-4 times the cost of a PTC.

Posts like that are why we do what we do. We try to keep them priced so we're not leaving the customer to feel like we're ripping their arms off. It's all about giving guys a good product and trying to help them go faster. We don't always have an answer but we'll try our best to help in any way possible.

Ptc

i love mine..these converters really put up some nice mph..i don't think i would be no where near where i am now without this torque converter......Bob