PTC 10" torque convertor

Fitman

PTC 10" torque convertor for sale. 2800 stall. Works perfect. Decided to go with a higher stall.
$300 shipped

Im reaching deep 250 shipped!! Was wanting a non lockup yours is lockup!! Nice converter though!!

im fairly new to this turbo buick scene so please forgive my ignorance.
So if it works with overdrive its "lockup" version?

Dont sweat it!! Im fairly new myself welcome to the board!! Yes overdrive works its a lockup!!

what's the advantage to lockup compared to non-lock up?
thanks in advance for your help

Non lockup is supposed to 60ft better and couple better up top I believe!! Someone feel free to correct me if im wrong lol!!

Disadvantage some would say gas mileage drops due to overdrive no longer working

Your cars a weekend warrior most prefer non lockup people using as daily drivers usually like to keep the overdrive

Im reaching here but ill offer you 250 shipped!! Was wanting a non lockup but ptc converters are nice

Non-lock up does not lock at all. Lock up will lock in 3rd and 4th by command of the chip. It will not lock if the a/c is on or at WOT. PTC does not recommend locking their converters at WOT so it would just be used for cruising mileage.

Dont sweat it!! Im fairly new myself welcome to the board!! Yes overdrive works its a lockup!!

This is not correct. Overdrive will work with a lock up or not lock up converter. Lock up will have slightly less rpms at cruise because it is mechanically coupled through a clutch but overdrive works with either type converter.