PT67 turbo and terry houston DP for sale!

spooledyou

I rip people off. Do not deal with me.
just removed this turbo and downpipe and went with a slightly larger turbo and dp with an external gate , so, wanting to sell this set up. will make ur buick haul ass. Turbo was bought brand new and has about 3000 miles on it , no shaft play. will try to get pics of them up soon. but there are pics below of them on my car as you can see.
pt67 4" / 2 1/2" journal bearing $500.00
thdp , $350.00

yes everything is still available, add on an extra 20 bucks for shipping on each part and the price is pretty firm. ill try to get some pics up by tomorrow guys

If you have not sold these items and by the grace of God they are still for sale I will purchase both turbo and downpipe.;)

i have someone interested in taking both items which i would prefer not splitting up, if he does not take them, i might split them up, and whoever post first, has dibs, ill keep you guys posted. an sorry for delay. been moving an no internet at home yet.

In the add it does not say items will be sold together as a pair ( I am interested in the turbo for the price listed not sure about the guy ahead of me that sent you a pm but if he passes I would like to be next in line for the turbo. Let me know as I have payment ready to send.

IMAG0594.jpg

IMAG0593.jpg

IMAG0590.jpg

IMAG0588.jpg

IMAG0586.jpg

IMAG0584.jpg

IMAG0592.jpg

srry for the delay, internet problems, the dp, is not a replica, its a thdp,

yes still for sale, im having internet issues at my new place. gonna answer all pms

i would prefer to sell it all as a package, but it doesnt seem like its going to happen so, whoever wants either , id like to ship them out this week. and by the way all pm's are just saying do i still have the items, no serious inquires yet. sooooo........... you let me know.