Prom car

pdzz

fixing something
So my youngest son, Zain, decides he would rather take my wife's WH1 to his girlfriend's prom, instead of my GS! Haha! His T-type isn't ready yet!

ForumRunner_20120522_143118.png

ForumRunner_20120522_143152.png

Excellent choice...of course he could pick wrong either way.
I drove my Dad's 1973 Vette to prom. Good times.

I took my date to the Prom in ........oh wait, it was '78....not '87......

My '70 Malibu did just fine.........

Perhaps I'll let my kid use my '87 T Type next year........ Ha! No Way!

I did, hoever, let my nephew use my '86 GN for his Prom in '89... then I let him and his date into the nite club I ran at the time.... man was his mom pissed...... my brother got shite for YEARS afterward. :D

I drove my friends Dad's '73 Porsche 911E tothe prom. That thing was built up nice too. My prom date didn't enjoy it too much though lol. It was a harsh ride, loud, and fast.

Took my old WE4 to my senior prom... good times :)

Should have elaborated a bit more to say I brought my wife to my senior prom 10 years ago now. Fuel pump in the WE4 was on its way out and I had to kneel on the ground in my tux and pound on the gas tank while she turned the key to get it started to get home. :oops: Even after that she still married me. :D

DCVING 6 said:
Should have elaborated a bit more to say I brought my wife to my senior prom 10 years ago now. Fuel pump in the WE4 was on its way out and I had to kneel on the ground in my tux and pound on the gas tank while she turned the key to get it started to get home. :oops: Even after that she still married me. :D

Hopefully, they gave back your deposit! Mine was in 1987, I had lost my license for a year, long story, so we took her Pinto!!!

I skipped prom to street race. I remember that night. My car only ran mid to low 12's back then and I was very successful racing bolt racers with it.

bison said:
I skipped prom to street race. I remember that night. My car only ran mid to low 12's back then and I was very successful racing bolt racers with it.

Haha! Well he's on pace.. Her car runs mid 12's in stock trim! Appearing, I should say!