Progress Pics of the Ultimate Giveaway Car!

Sorry for sending Shane & Ryan the same pics. I figured 1 of you would get them posted while Charlie,Neil,& I were working last night.
Kelli & Kasci also helped out alot running & getting parts. Cleaning parts up etc...

Frame paint was done with hi -temp engine paint.

The mounts for the console were also cut down. We had them in place to drill for the marks. I was going to weld them in but the floor sealer was flamable.
No I didn't find out the hard way ;)

Ran into a snag donated lifters were missing. Found them this morning so now we can roll.

Just wanted to give an extra Thanks for Chuck Leeper & Pat's convertors for getting the parts here Saturday.

Charlie,Kelli,Kasci,Banning,Neil & even little B I know I thanked you for going the extra mile this weekend but want to state it publicly. Thanks again for all of your Hard work. It would never have got this far this weekend with out ya'll!!!

Shane thanks for Donating a new set of Bilstein Shocks. Shane is too humble to post that.

We love y'all -Thank-you !!! :tongue: :biggrin: :D

Brian & Shane: I'm glad I could help. It was fun!

Thanks to all the vendors and other individuals that have donated their time, parts & money on this project. Just like others have said... this car is REALLY NICE! Whomever wins it will be blown away when they see it.

Please remember that PayPal donations are accepted for this raffle. Every little bit counts, and it all goes to a good cause! :cool:

Thanks again for giving me the opportunity to give back to a community that has given so much to me.

-Banning.

Little update

I misplaced my camera! Took pics of our tubular upper control arms & T/A's rear Girdle powder coated blue to match Daniel Ray's Pin stripe.
They are installed.

Metco Drive shaft loop installed.

Scan master & new Shifter cable from S/E turbo installed.

Motor is done just waiting on powder coated parts to get back. We powder coated a few things to keep it moving.

Nick from A/Z GN donated black T/A valve covers & they are installed as well as the new A/C compressor. Weird seeing that on a car they are normally attached to the lines & left in the engine bay.

We'll be getting a new impact strip & the 1 piece air dam installed tomorrow. Seats should be in tomorrow as well.

Any way we will have a man hunt for the camera tomorrow & get up some more pics.

Once our Powder coated parts get back we will be rolling!!!

Calling it a night.

Hard to believe 13 days before the drawing. Good luck everyone.

wow brian it sounds like you guys have been working your asses off. Cant wait to see the pictures and only 13 days left wow time has been flying buy. Good Luck To All this is a killer prize i still cant believe you guys are giving a TB away :eek:

Brian,

If it is holding you up, I can go get the parts from Kevin tomorrow and overnight them to you. Last time I talked to him (Dec 1) he was waiting on more parts to arrive to powdercoat. Let me know if I can be of assistance.

John

Brian,

If it is holding you up, I can go get the parts from Kevin tomorrow and overnight them to you. Last time I talked to him (Dec 1) he was waiting on more parts to arrive to powdercoat. Let me know if I can be of assistance.

John

John I spoke with him yesterday & gave him my account # to ship on.

Also on a personal note your front bar will be in Friday or Monday & I will ship.

Camera found in my Jacket pocket this morning. I'll post some pics up at lunch time.

I misplaced my camera! Took pics of our tubular upper control arms & T/A's rear Girdle powder coated blue to match Daniel Ray's Pin stripe.
They are installed.

Metco Drive shaft loop installed.

Scan master & new Shifter cable from S/E turbo installed.

Motor is done just waiting on powder coated parts to get back. We powder coated a few things to keep it moving.

Nick from A/Z GN donated black T/A valve covers & they are installed as well as the new A/C compressor. Weird seeing that on a car they are normally attached to the lines & left in the engine bay.

We'll be getting a new impact strip & the 1 piece air dam installed tomorrow. Seats should be in tomorrow as well.

Any way we will have a man hunt for the camera tomorrow & get up some more pics.

Once our Powder coated parts get back we will be rolling!!!

Calling it a night.

Hard to believe 13 days before the drawing. Good luck everyone.

HEY,
let me know when the car is running,so i can come up and install the anti-theft,stereo.....

John I spoke with him yesterday & gave him my account # to ship on.

Also on a personal note your front bar will be in Friday or Monday & I will ship.

Camera found in my Jacket pocket this morning. I'll post some pics up at lunch time.

Cool, thanks Brian

cant wait to see the pics brian. you guys have goten more done in the last month on that car then i have on mine in the last 5 years.

Just for you big guy ;)

cant wait to see the pics brian. you guys have goten more done in the last month on that car then i have on mine in the last 5 years.
Here are some powder coated pics that match the pinstripe of Daniel Ray's.
Thanks to T/A for the cover.

Attachments

• tft 12-6 week progress 001.jpg
    tft 12-6 week progress 001.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 717
  • tft 12-6 week progress 003.jpg
    tft 12-6 week progress 003.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 720
  • tft 12-6 week progress 004.jpg
    tft 12-6 week progress 004.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 719
interior nearly finished up.

Scan master installed (S/E turbo) as well as front seats. No one can miss Marks Hueffmans donations can you? Mark is also sending down a 3.5" motorized dump.We are upgrading to a 3.5" down pipe!

Attachments

• tft 12-6 week progress 007.jpg
    tft 12-6 week progress 007.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 712
  • tft 12-6 week progress 008.jpg
    tft 12-6 week progress 008.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 717
engine pics

Pete donated a pt 54 turbo upon closer examination we decided to up grade to a new 69 turbo I had saved for Kasci's car.
Oh well we'll just slap a bigger 1 on her car.:biggrin:
Coming together nicely just waiting on a few misc parts & we'll be dropping her in.
Jay Carter will be burning the chip & doing the final tune next week.
Time is a ticking & not a whole lot of time left.
Sorry for the quality of the photo. I'll get better ones tomorrow 1 am & I'm beat!

Attachments

• tft 12-6 week progress 011.jpg
    tft 12-6 week progress 011.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 707
car is sick. who could miss marks donation that stuff looks good. hell the hr bar seat rearend cover everything looks good. this car is turning out great.

Brian, the interior has come a LONG way since I had it down here painting it!!!! The darker blue powder coated parts are a awesome was to match up the car, pinstrip, parts, to tie everything together in the color scheme!!!!! Great job to you guys up there man!!!!!!!!!!!! Daniel Ray

There has been a TON of work done to this car and it is looking SOOOO good!!!