Progress, albeit limited...

racemybuick

Hot Air Teacher/Student
got a mock up assembly... intake and heads and all that are on perm, now we need to figure out a few issues and details... Im still tracking down hardware (nuts and bolts), but I got other issues needing resolution... My injectors seem really loose (spin easily when twisted)... they are in pretty tight, but the spin freely... Also need to figure injector harness, and some brackets and crap... I have aline on an entire hot air engine, turbo to oil pan that Im going to buy... I wont have it for a while, but I really would like a complete engine to pick from and use what I know is working...

other than that, it is coming along slowly but surely!!!

This engine includes:
.030 trw pisons
stock crank
manley severe duty valves
speed pro 204-214 cam
100lb springs
chromoly pushrods
full port and polished heads, 3 angle valve job, bronze guides
matched intake from iwinengineering, egr eliminated
red stripe injectors (40lbs i think)
stock ported turbo
ported TB
atr up and down pipes
poston headers

I got a lot of work to do, but I think it is good ground work!

John:rolleyes:

Attachments

• SDC11667.jpg
    SDC11667.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 114
  • SDC11671.jpg
    SDC11671.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 136
  • SDC11674.jpg
    SDC11674.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 122
looking good man. if i was in arizona where my car is i could send you some parts. i have a injector harness and a new injector oring kit i could send you but its all out in arizona and im in cally. anyways looking good and that intake is good for 10's. its the same one i have

Looks nice John. Where did you get the candy red for the covers and water outlet? I like that idea.

It is medium garnet red from duplicolor... the clear coat really makes it shine!!!!

they came out nice! I gotta touch up a few spots that chipped, but all in all, im gettin excited!!!!

john:smile: