PROBLEMS again!!!!!!

chops

My check engine light flashing no codes when I plug my scanner into the diag port car shuts off bad computer ? Chip ?grounds. Am sick of this car already

Agree with the chip. You might have to bend out the prongs that are on the ECU. They loose tension after time and need to be readjusted.

Ill try that as soon as I get home at this point am open to anything before I start checking grounds does anyone know where the main grounds are for the pcm? I ordered a correct chip for my combo from eric ill have it thurs the chip I have now is not for my combo I also have another pcm on the way even if its not the prob I have a spare thanks to j.Evans so I will see what's going on . And I guarantee am doing head gaskets next I feel it coming:eek: with all the det that's been going on that's the life of a turbo regal owner I guess

Ill try that as soon as I get home at this point am open to anything before I start checking grounds does anyone know where the main grounds are for the pcm? I ordered a correct chip for my combo from eric ill have it thurs the chip I have now is not for my combo I also have another pcm on the way even if its not the prob I have a spare thanks to j.Evans so I will see what's going on . And I guarantee am doing head gaskets next I feel it coming:eek: with all the det that's been going on that's the life of a turbo regal owner I guess

I would add that "that is the life of a turbo Regal owner that continues to go WOT without fixing obvious problems" I've owned 5 of these turbo cars since 1990 and I've never replaced head gaskets. Not bragging, just saying use a little common sense and be patient getting your bugs worked out, it'll be well worth it.:cool:

The ECM is grounded at G120 per the GM shop manual. The pic below shows the rear view on the engine and G120 is actually under two different screws on the back of the passenger head as it came from the factory.

Hope this helps,

Mel

Attachments

• RearVin7Engine.jpg
    RearVin7Engine.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 161
Thanks for the photo turbo buick lovers really stick together I must sayyou guys are awsome thanks mel;)

Am going to get back on it tomorrow its been pooring rain here I. Will have and answer by this week end I hope this car was running mint 2 weeks ago and then with out warning:mad: