Problem with dog barking.

We bought a collar that spray's Citronella at the dogs face.. it picks up the vibration and sprays.

Works well! and is better than the electric shock style

dog barking

Check your local noise ordinances. Police will tell you where to find them.

Here a dog cannot bark for longer than 10 minutes continuously or 30 minutes intermittantly and then it becomes a $50.00 fine for the first offense.

Second offense is $100 and the third is $500.00.

I have a neighbor who had to pay the $50 and then the $100, she hates me now.

Mikey

People did you even click the link? Im pretty sure its a joke...lol,sounds like he has a barkimpeedment issue..

I have a little 99 cent store spray bottle I use when our cats claw the couch. When the cats start clawing...they get a stream to the a*s. My girl thought it was mean but they dont claw anymore. So when our dog went on barking rant for a few nights he got a few spritz himself. Now he doesnt bark unless there is a reason to.

People did you even click the link? Im pretty sure its a joke...lol,sounds like he has a barkimpeedment issue..

Since when has something like a link stopped someone here from giving their opinion on something?!?!

It's the jibberish from Bruce Almighty to a barking chihuahua. You're supposed to watch the video and not laugh. I laughed.

Saw this the other night on late TV. haha
https://www.barkoff.tv/flare/next?tag=os|sm|go|gn

Nope..it works . I bought 3 of them at a local store and kept one , gave the others away to a friend and my sister who have dogs , just to see if they really work or it was BS . My dog has a bad habit of waking up at 5:45-6:00 am like clock work barking to wake everyone up . He's not hungry or has to go out to the bathroom . He just wants someone up to hang out and play with . so I thought I'd give it a try . and it does work . if it's on hi and he's within 10-15 ft of the device and barks . Gave one to my sister because she has a dog that just flips when someone comes to the dog . She plugged it in at a outlet right beside the front door . No BS , guess what it worked !!!! Dog may bark once and that's it !!! She turns if off at night when the family goes to bed . we used it for 2 nights and turned it off . My teenage daughter was concerned that it maybe harmfull in someway to the dog .

https://www.barkoff.tv/flare/next?tag=os|af

+1 :biggrin:

I clicked the video and did not laugh, not even a giggle, and I know funny (Because I am) and that wasnt funny in my book :redface:, sorry