pro torque convertor, greddy profec b, t-netics racegate, PM parts

1985GN

Breaking parts
12" protorque lockup convertor for 200 4r trans..numbers on convertor are hd14ss 112502 14595 ran them by pro torque and was told its a 2800 stall, convertor has been sitting in box sealed for last 3 years, worked flawless when taken out....$350 shipped

greddy profec b spec II electronic boost controller...works fine but has no instrucitons wtih it but are avaialble online, going to 2 stage controller so i now have this laying around...$215 shipped

turboentics wastegate, 42mm, was on car for last 3 years..has 9-13 psi spring in it and was well maintained as i always tried to lube the shaft every year so as to avoid any sticking..$215 shipped

power master complete unit...took it out and swtiched to vacuum as the unit seems to have a sticking pedal and i think it was in the master cylinder...it has a pretty new pressure switch, motor worked perectly fine, accumulator was used but did not have any probs at the time..willing to take offers on the parts or the whole dam thing.....B/O

i work at a gm dealer and tried out some of our high temp lube we had and it seems to have worked since i never had a WG stciking prob like i have heard they hav e