msd dis4, racegate, headers, 2 convertors, TB/plenum, etc

1985GN

Breaking parts
ported stock upper dog house, 62mm ported stock TB, rjc power plate for this setup....tb does not come with sensors or spring...$150 shipped

turbonetics racegate, been on car for 3 years and been have lubed the shaft every year. has 9-13psi black spring in it.....$180 shipped

msd HO dis4 box with buick adapter and everyhting else needed to bolt on..this is old school dip switch style one....$200 shipped

10" pats performance torque convertor for th350 trans..this bolts right up to stock flywheel and has been in the 9's at 138 and has been a best 60' of 1.48...its still in car but will be coming out after thanksgiving...$275 shipped

Money order or add 3% for paypal...all prices are not set in stone....

T/A style knock off headers and crossover...these were on the car for quite a while but had some cracking probs and a hole blow through one tube..had a buddy weld htem up or so i thought it was snot welded and really needs to be grinded down in like 3 spots since it was laid on thick..only leak it every had was where hte crossover connected before i had the other problems...headers need someone who can clean them up and minor welding and they would be good to go, hell even with the hole in the one the car still went 138mph. looking to get $125 shipped

stock headers and postons crossover...these were welded many moons ago by keith mease and never had a crack again on the d/s area. the one end of hte header is slightly ovaled but matched the crossover as that was ovaled osme as well, also has studs on the ends of hte headers for better sealing...i beleive only leak i ever had was a slight one at the crossover on these as well..asking $100 shipped

12" protorque lockup convertor for 200 4r trans..numbers on convertor are hd14ss 112502 14595 ran them by pro torque and was told its a 2800 stall, convertor has been sitting in box sealed for last 3 years, worked flawless when taken out....$275 shipped

rear aluminum bumper supports brand new in the box still...$55 shipped

power master complete unit...took it out and swtiched to vacuum as the unit seems to have a sticking pedal and i think it was in the master cylinder...it has a pretty new pressure switch, motor worked perectly fine, accumulator was used but did not have any probs at the time..willing to take offers on the parts or the whole dam thing.....$110 shipped

rjc power plate brand new in box setup for stock upper intake..$50 shipped

ported stock upper dog house, 62mm ported stock TB, rjc power plate

1st in line please. pm sent.

pm's were sent back and for those looking for pics i will hopefully get some tongiht or tomorow at the latest and send them to those that asked

T/A knock off are sold, bumper supports are sold, stock headers are sold, rjc p/p is sold, pro torque convertor is sold......

Put me 2nd in line for your MSD DIS-4 with interface module.Let me know if
1st falls through and i will take it.

Thanks,
John