Pretty neat rear Mud Flap idea.

BARRACUDA1968

I got a set of these mud flaps yesterday from a friend of mine. They're killer and will protect the quarter panel. I've tried to make generic flaps fit around the tail pipe and it always looks like sh$t.

These things just slide on the car and that's it. The rubber grips the inner fender well and they are on there. When you want them off just pry the rubber apart a bit and they come off.

Link.

http://jaegerbrothersauto.com/auto-parts/1969-1970 Mustang Splash Guards, Full Set_212.html

Attachments

• CIMG5289.JPG
    CIMG5289.JPG
    396.7 KB · Views: 258
  • CIMG5290.JPG
    CIMG5290.JPG
    405.4 KB · Views: 224
Look decent enough for at the track and avoiding the burnout debris. Which ones did you order? I see nothing for the TR in the link. Do you have any concerns of them falling off?

70 bucks.....damn son. I dont want mudflaps that bad. They are nice though

When I go to the track, all I do is squirt my rear 1/4 panel with WD40. Nothing will stick to it, and it is so easy to wipe off with a paper towel afterwards.

I bought generics for mine years ago at a local discount store. They look exactly like the ones in the pic above. Guess I got lucky. I did have to trim the bottom corner a tad because they were hitting the tailpipe. But I don't have to worry so much about our local crappy roads and all the sand, rocks and debris. Here in New England they are a must and being black, ya can barely notice them anyways.......;)

We made these metal burn-out shields a few years ago and painted them the color of the car so they seem blend into the body, and they do a great job!

Burn Out Shield.jpg