Precision Turbo

flowerpower

I placed an order with them Monday I know it was around 3:30pm "There time"....The next day about 12:30-1:00 theres FedEx at the door..

I'm wondering if its the injectors I got coming ....NO its the housing from PTE....WOW!!!!......:eek: ..... and shipping was like $8.70..???... something like that....Now that's fast people....;)

Your lucky. I ordered an intercooler Thursday morning. I asked them if it would be here to central IL by Fri or should I pay to make sure. Not only did it not show but they never even processed the order!!! This is the last race at Byron, IL this weekend for Buick club and my car will be sitting thanks to them sons of b#t#hes!!!!!!!!!

Surprisingly the part arrived to my house this Sat afternoon. I think it may have been a delay by Fed Ex. Precision did in fact process the order on Thursday, my apologies.

if it was sent Fed-Ex ground which by the way is 3-5 day delivery, u ordered on thurs got it on sat sounds pretty fast (2 day) to me, or if it was sent express (air) saver, thats a 2-day ship (no gaurantee) either way u got it in time, and if it was sent ups i doubt you'd get saturday delivery unless u paid extra for it..........Anyway i'm sorry to hear u missed your race, that always blows

If they got it in stock, they wond sit on it. You will get it pretty quick!! Same thing happened to me.

precision is awsome. they took care of my turbo that they messed up. anyways everything went smooth and fast except i wanted them to call me before they shipped it to tell me how much for over night or next day air and they didnt. they sent it ground :(

Precision

Less than a week from the day shipped i had the turbo back in my hands. I requested a few extra small parts that i was not even carged for. Great customer service level.