precision intercooler question

Ya, that would have worked, then you could have just added and taken away until it fit. I had a guy named Damon at the shop yesterday Nick and he had a badass GN lol. Took me for a rip in it. 325's on the back and running 26 lbs boost with a stage 2 4.1. He had slips for 10.22 in the glove box from some track in the states. Holy crap that thing was nuts. He's friends with one of the chicks at the shop and from South Dakota. His older PTE IC was quite out of whack! LOL

No Idea about the heads but he said the engine was 14K fully built. It had that nice gauge cluster like you have on yours. The turbo was a BB something or other that pretty much spooled up at an instant. He told me but I can't remember the number. I do know it was a PTE though. It was probably the nicest GN, I've ever seen personally. Engine was a full blackout, man thats exactly how I want mine and after seeing it in person, thats exactly what I'm gonna do! :)

hello; I should be able to play with the car this weekend. Here's another question for you.
Has any one used the alim. radiator box in kit they sell with PTE SLIC? I know it will probably need trimming but I have yet to here from anyone whos' used it with or with the bigger SLIC.
Here's a thought. With the old IC out and the entry to the turbo open. How's about for you race guys just puting a K&N at the end of it and that's it. I know for a street car I wouldn't do it but if you could keep it cool between runs I wounder if it be a plus?
IBBY

hello; I gave myself all day to play with the TB today and I did. The IC is in except to seal that water pump bolt, put the fans back and the rad. fluid. I also put in that alum. box in rad kit that's being sold. I used tie raps,speed tape in areas. It reminded me of my Karting days as I was missing a couple of bolts and that's the reason for that. The kit should work as it directs all the in cumming air to the rad. My stock set up was missing one major pc. and that's the reason for the kit. I still have to find some different screws for the shroud.
Both the braces don't fit but one does. The left one looking at the front of the does not fit. I see a new product in the future.
I did keep the one that fits in.
IBBY

hello; Install still not complete. I've been working alot. I suspect I really won't feel a differance but I do believe I won't have to worry about knock unless I really turn up the boost. To me this IC is a way to ease your mind about hot air cumming into the turbo so its got to run better even thou I don't think I'll feel it.
I should be done this weekend.
IBBY

hello; I played with the car yesterday and the job is done. I went with a S/M screw with a hex head on it with a two washers one being rubber. What happened I forgot to put back that air dam looking pc. I removed it as the Griffen rad. drain is not in the same place as stock and the fluid would ride along that pc. so I took if off. I was pissed as I thought I'd have to remove the shroud as I had it installed with love. I didn't though two bolts did not get reinstalled because there located under the shroud.
No road test as I was done. It was kinda hot yesterday and I had some cold ones on my mind.
IBBY