Precision 9.5 converter #291020

MJOHNSON

This convertor has low miles and was not used long. It was in my 86 and is for a 200 trans. Trans was never hurt and the reason it was removed is that he installed a Th350 w/ all billet parts and put a hughes converter in. The converter has been on the shelf for some time and I was given to me when I bought the car. I took off the cover and checked the fluid and was still nice and red and had ZERO debris in it. Part number is 291020 and is a 2800 stall speed. At the time he had a stock lower end with champ iron heads and a 44 turbo and ran a best of 11.40 with this converter. Like I said he did a engine/trans swap and was changed for that reason. $250.00 plus the ship. The guy I bought my car from had 6 different converters!!!( a little picky for sure) I do have some other 11-12 inch 2200-2400- stall speeds as well willl let go cheap. Just need to get them off the shelf ---Mark

is it lock up? what kinda prices on the 11&12" converters?

Hey Mark,

Sent you a PM.
Am interested in a 2200 - 2400 stall lock up (low stall) convertor for use with my dbb 5857SP.

thanks,
dave

Im trying to send paypal, but I cant log in at this moment. Ill keep trying if I cant I will send the Paypal when I get back from work