Powerlogger with Scanmaster 2.2 Chip

Walker231T

Powerlogger with the 2.2 Scanmaster Chip. $225 or OBO plus shipping.

I am PayPal verified and have 100% positive feedback on ebay with over 280 feedbacks. If you have any questions or need a specific photo please shoot me an email or PM and I'll get back with you ASAP. If paying with PayPal add 3%.

Attachments

• powerlogger.jpg
    powerlogger.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 255
Powerlogger with the 2.2 Scanmaster Chip. $225 or OBO plus shipping.

I am PayPal verified and have 100% positive feedback on ebay with over 280 feedbacks. If you have any questions or need a specific photo please shoot me an email or PM and I'll get back with you ASAP. If paying with PayPal add 3%.

This is everything needed for the pl set up complete? If yes I will take it and maybe able to pick it up sometime...

Yes Steve this is everything. You will need to download the latest Powelogger version from FullThrottle to your laptop after that you are good to go.

I will pm you tonite for payment info and pick up arrangements..thanks.

Yes Steve this is everything. You will need to download the latest Powelogger version from FullThrottle to your laptop after that you are good to go.

The analog input device and its cable is included, right? It's not pictured.

You going to need those analog connections or it would be cheaper to buy a new unit. The analog block allows the connection of the wideband, MAP for boost, scanmaster and other items
Mike

I bought this from you Mike when they 1st came out. As a matter of fact I was in the pre-ordered group. Has the unit changed since then?? I haven't really kept up with it. This is all I received when I ordered it and it was working fine when I took it off the car.

Nope nothing has changed, they all came with them from day 1, it is a cream colored cord and the analog input block, if you never hooked any accessories up to the PL than you never had a reason to use it. The only thing we sent out after the fact was the SM 2.2 chip, check the box it is there
Mike

Okay Mike then I should have it somewhere if it came with it. I will find it. Yes... I never hooked up any accessories. I'm betting it is in my computer room. I will search for it tonight when I get off work. Sorry about that everybody.

Thanks for the input guys.

Walker just let me know when you find all the goodies and we can go from there. I would still like it if it's complete,if not I may just buy a new one.

Thanks for the input guys.

Walker just let me know when you find all the goodies and we can go from there. I would still like it if it's complete,if not I may just buy a new one.

Will do Steve. Getting ready to knock here in about 20 minutes and I'm going to go home and find it. I'll definitely let you know when I find it.

Found it Steve. Even have the instruction booklet, and the CD with the software on it.

Attachments

• logger2.jpg
    logger2.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 125
Good deal and Steve V we will give you a warranty on the unit so you can buy with confidence
Mike