Powerlogger run - thoughts?

cuda6pak

Finally got around to datalogging a quick WOT run....didn't run it quite as high as I wanted. This is with the mods in my sig set at 10.4 target A/F...psi(4) is fuel pressure. Should be hitting a dyno soon to really see where she's at.

Attachments

• test2.003.dat
    86.1 KB · Views: 58
log looks good. is that a WB chip? i dont see it tracking. with a WB chip and setting the a/f it might run a air better. i would also lean it out some, your on the fat side for sure

log looks good. is that a WB chip? i dont see it tracking. with a WB chip and setting the a/f it might run a air better. i would also lean it out some, your on the fat side for sure

Yes it is with a wideband chip with AFR tracking set at 10.4 for WOT 2nd & 3rd. I was kinda shocked to see the pressures and AFR bouncing around quite a bit, maybe I need to input some smoothing in the setup? All my gauges show it rock solid with no fluctuating.

i dont see it tracking at all. i see zero corrrection happening

Correction is on, it can be monitored by looking at the BLM. However, you don't have the target set to 10.4, you have 10.8, 10.5, 10.5.

Capture854.JPG
Capture232.JPG

i see it in the BLM but why is the correction showing -99.2 in the a/f correction table?