PowerLogger Group Purchase

I'm in too. Put in my order a couple days back.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

At this point I am happy to announce to all of you that the Group Purchase is 100% a GO at the $234.99 price, we've reached the quota. I will continue to leave this GP open through Monday night for those who want to get in on it. Monday night at Midnight will be the deadline. Thanks!

It's a very straight forward install. We like to use a pencil eraser to clean the board/connections prior to install. Then from there, take your time and run the analog wires. Make sure your software and drivers are up to date, and start tuning. For anyone with a TT 5.7 chip that now has a wideband/powerlogger, the 6.1 TT chip with this combo allows for point and click BLM tuning with wideband correction. Tuning the car becomes a lot easier, especially on E85 setups ( I am setting up so many cars for E85 this summer.)

Steve
Are there any problems or issues installing a PL on an ECM modded for low impedance injectors? Thanks.

Thanks to all who got into the Group Purchase this time on the PowerLogger Scan Tool units! The GP is now over. Cant wait to see everyone at the GS Nationals in Bowling Green KY!

Steve or Mike, have these shipped yet? I haven't recieved mine yet.

jp, I doubt these have shipped yet, Marianne told me up front it would be a couple weeks for them to be manufactured.

Well it looks like my order never went through. No record of payment on paypal. Not sure what happened.

Well it looks like my order never went through. No record of payment on paypal. Not sure what happened.

I'm sure someone else will chime in but I don't think they charge you until it ships. Good folks over there at FTSS.

We don't like to take money until we can ship parts, no sense in me sitting on your cash, eliminates problems and bad feelings when things don't go as planned too. Call Marianne to verify your order either way your taken car of
Mike

We don't like to take money until we can ship parts, no sense in me sitting on your cash, eliminates problems and bad feelings when things don't go as planned too. Call Marianne to verify your order either way your taken car of
Mike

Thanks Mike. I'll call her tomorrow.