FTSS -- Facebook Free Shipping Promotion

Full Throttle Steve

For those of you who don't know I am, I will introduce myself. My name is Steve Licht, I am Mike's son and the current Project Manager here at our organization. We believe Facebook is one of the most influential media sources since the first Newspaper ever printed. As a social exercise... I am providing FREE UPS Ground Shipping throughout the month of August. In order to receive this discount/promotion you must do two things... Once you LIKE us, you have the opportunity to receive many, many promotions I'll be running.

1. Find us on Facebook here and LIKE us: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Full-Throttle-Speed/112970375405454?ref=hl

2. After you place your order... In the promotional discount code box, simply write "Facebook". This will guarantee you free shipping on web orders throughout the month of August.

If you have questions, feel free to call or e-mail me. We greatly appreciate your business!

Steve @ Full Throttle

What about us that refuse to follow the sheep and Facebook, can we use the FACEBOOK discount code?

What about us that refuse to follow the sheep and Facebook, can we use the FACEBOOK discount code?
For now this promotion is only for those that LIKE our Facebook Page. I will be cross-checking to verify members of the page. If you refuse to follow the sheep then you will not reap the reward in the barn.

I'll pay the shipping before I join Facebook. It's only for the month of August........."Once you LIKE us, you have the opportunity to receive many, many promotions I'll be running." Sounds like more junk mail - get enough already.

I do thank Full Throttle for all they do for the Buick community............

Full set of bumper fillers and power logger coming my way! Thanks.

Thanks for the order Don!

I'll pay the shipping before I join Facebook. It's only for the month of August........."Once you LIKE us, you have the opportunity to receive many, many promotions I'll be running." Sounds like more junk mail - get enough already.

I do thank Full Throttle for all they do for the Buick community............

That is your choice and your choice alone not to join Facebook; I don't believe in junk mail. I'm purely using social media as another vessel for advertising and marketing. Thanks for the kind words, we have been in the industry a long time and support the Buick community.

Steve @ Full Throttle

Hi Steve, thought that's what the special sales section was for on the fullthrottle tech forum. Why not utilize that?

Rick

TurboTGuy said:
Mama says "FACEBUCKS is the DEVIL!"

and Mama ain't never wrong..............Full Throttle is cool though......will continue to buy from them, just not thru FACEBUCKS.