Powerlogger doesn't work in my car

I seriously doubt the problem is fixed. But I hope it is. I know plugs and chip didn't fix mine

Tried to get a log yesterday. Both logs pulled clean. It did flash the Ses one time cut out and kick the PL out of monitor mode once but I was not recording at that time.

Yes ar133's still in.
Get em' out !! Lol. Went to movies / dinner last night and church today. Convinced the wife that we needed to take the GN for "diagnostic purposes". It was funny. Ok don't put your feet on that shiny silver box, or the board / wires sticking out of it. Here, hold the laptop on your lap like this, what do you mean you need a spot for your purse? Anyway even though I was in "wife in the car mode" I still manages several WOT runs and all still good. At this point I am about 90% confident the problem is fixed. The last 10% will take a while to earn my trust :)

Get em' out !! Lol. Went to movies / dinner last night and church today. Convinced the wife that we needed to take the GN for "diagnostic purposes". It was funny. Ok don't put your feet on that shiny silver box, or the board / wires sticking out of it. Here, hold the laptop on your lap like this, what do you mean you need a spot for your purse? Anyway even though I was in "wife in the car mode" I still manages several WOT runs and all still good. At this point I am about 90% confident the problem is fixed. The last 10% will take a while to earn my trust :)
LOL my wife and I are laughing over this now.....

Since this thread did become resurrected I will post that my car is still fixed so obviously by this time I am very confident. I shipped Eric back the board he sent me to test this week. I hope yours is fixed too Steve!

The beatings continued today. No issues so far. Except for my map sensor hose splitting and blowing off. Lucky for me it was dark and I saw the LED was off and knock sensor getting tickled.

I would also like to know what plugs Liltruck is using as I got to see his log and it looked like mine
I missed this post, I am running NGK R5671A-8 in TA SI Heads. They are Non Resistor.

It sounds like you found the problem (s) ???

Sounds like I need to order some Resistor Plugs, Thanks for everyone's efforts on this issue !!!

Since this thread came back to the top I'll update again. Still good here and I even flogged on the car today. All is well