Power Master Brake Systems, Stock ECM's and Dashboard Faceplates

Spooling

Power Master Brake System for the ’87 GN / Turbo Regal – this is a complete system with new Gray Pressure Switch, and new accumulator + 1 spare accumulator. This was purchased re-manufactured for my car many years ago and never used. Perfect assembly ($275.00 + shipping) - SOLD
029.JPG
----------------------------
Used Power Master Brake System for the ’87 GN / Turbo Regal – this is a complete system with updated Gray Pressure Switch and accumulator installed. This supplied OEM on my ’87 Turbo-T and worked fine when it was removed - in favor of vacuum assist ($250.00 + shipping) - SOLD
030.JPG
---------------------------
NEW Electric Motor for the Power Master Brake System for the ’87 GN / Turbo Regal – this is a Brand NEW Motor supplied by GM ($125.00 + shipping) - SOLD
--------------------------
Brake Petal, Arm and Mounting Pad for Power Master Install in the ’87 GN / Turbo Regal ($25.00 + shipping) - SOLD
Aluminum Vacuum Block mounts on upper plenum - for Power Master (non Vaccuum assist) Brakes ($10.00 + shipping)
GM P/N # 1227148 ECM for ’87 GN / Turbo Regal – Manufacturer Rebuilt ($50.00 + shipping)
-------------------------
GM P/N # 1227148 ECM for ’87 GN / Turbo Regal – OEM ($50.00 + shipping) - SOLD
015.JPG
Dashboard Faceplates (Qty = 2) one is really nice, the other is missing 2 inserts, yet still in nice shape. Also included in this is Speedometer Lense and Fuel Gauge ($125.00 + shipping)
027.JPG

First in line for rebuilt power master. Is the spare Accumulator new?

Bryan

Bryan - spare accumulator is used. I believe there is a NEW accumulator installed on the system though.

I am very interested in the new Powermaster brake motor. Do you have pictures of it please.

I wish to be 100% fair to those that asked for the items posted - either through PM or Posting here. I looked at the time stamps of each and pending final transactions - the following are sold to:

Bryan "Phoneguy" = Re-Built Power Master Assembly ($275.00 + shipping) - Need your zip code to calculate shipping
Mike "m233roller" = NEW Electric Motor for the Power Master Brake System ($125.00 + shipping) - yes it is gold colored, and pic is below. Need your zip code.
Tony "TBlaze" = GM P/N # 1227148 ECM for ’87 GN / Turbo Regal – OEM ($50.00 + shipping) - Need your zip code.

031.JPG

"Forcefed3.8's" - The Used Power Master System was removed from my personal car. It worked fine when I removed it.

It has the new updated gray pressure switch. I cannot confirm the accumulator "retained" it's charge over the years though.

Pics are attached:

Attachments

• 030.JPG
    030.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 30
  • 032.JPG
    032.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 28
As requested - attached is the pic of: GM P/N # 1227148 ECM for ’87 GN / Turbo Regal – Manufacturer Rebuilt ($50.00 + shipping)

014.JPG

I will PM shipping costs next week, please be patient as I have a busy schedule with work next week.