Power Logger Update File Needed

nightrain

I'm the other nightrain..
Does anyone have the latest zip file of updates for PL they can post here? I've been trying for 2 days to get on their forums to get it, but I keep getting a "no website found" when I click on the link. I need the update that has the converter slippage deal, maybe v1.2.3 or later?

Thanks.

What's the cost of getting set up with a Power Logger vs a Scanmaster? I've got what I hope is the most expensive part, a laptop. Thanks.

What's the cost of getting set up with a Power Logger vs a Scanmaster? I've got what I hope is the most expensive part, a laptop. Thanks.

My two cents...Don't think of it in terms of cost, but in terms of invaluable data and insurance. I spent $600 on an ASUS 9" solid drive laptop solely dedicated to the car, an LC1 WB O2 sensor, and already had the 3bar MAP from Razor's alky kit. That gives you the minimum equipment and data needed to tune the car. If you don't have alky, you can buy a 3bar MAP on many sites.

So, if you already have the laptop, you're looking at another $525 or so (PL, WB, 3bar) to get it hooked up. If your laptop doesn't use a 12v charging source, you should consider a DC/AC inverter to keep it charged away from home (another $40). Once you have the PL and WB, though, you should pop for the Turbo Tweak WB chip that adjusts fuel from the WB signal. These cars don't know the word "budget", so plan on a continuing drain on the wallet...:biggrin:

Bob.

I need the latest zip update since I have sent you my chip to be reflashed. It will read and log but it will not let me make adjustments to the chip.

BTW it is a 6.1 chip