Power Logger Questions

i was wondering if someone could explain the different sections of the power logger screens and what they mean or how to use them. Im a novice tuner and would like to know more so i know how to use it better and tune my vehicle. i will post photos of the screens im most curious about.

0524161415.jpg
0524161415a.jpg

i/oi have particular questions about the ECM status, and ECM I/O sections. Along with the block learn area specifically how to read and use them

ECM status will show check marks when that system is active. Example, if the check engine light is on it will have a check mark. Same with I/O, if the the converter is locked or fan is on it will have a check. Not really for tuning, but it help with diagnosis if there is a problem with the system. Block learn is another story. On my Turbotweak chip (not sure about others) the lower 2 rows are the tunable blocks. Each one does a different aspect of fuel, timing, converter lock up. On the stock chip nothing is adjustable. As different loads, rpm, and other inputs, the highlighted BLM blocks will move and numbers change. You want to keep the numbers close to 128. Higher numbers mean lean, under is rich.