Power Logger Group Purchase

This worked out for all of us!
I want to thank Mike for stepping up to the plate and for giving a sweet deal on these Power loggers!

Happy tuning guys!!!!!

Never mind, I guess it's full throttle speed by reading his profile lol going home to order mine now

Ok everyone we are there so we are going to leave this open for a few more days and then thats it, if you want this deal do it now, we will not "honor" it later or extend it. It is not fair to the guys who stepped up for this GP
Thanks to all who ordered we will start processing soon
Mike

I tried to order last night but it wouldn't take the coupon code. I'll try again tonight if it's still open. Thanks.

I tried to order last night but it wouldn't take the coupon code. I'll try again tonight if it's still open. Thanks.

its open and the code we posted is working just had an order, if it does not work call the office
Mike

ok guys now we need a group discount on the buick scan master to go with the power loggers we just bought

ok guys now we need a group discount on the buick scan master to go with the power loggers we just bought
Doesn't the PL already come with the chip to make the Scanmaster 2.1 a 2.2 with faster updating?

hawkfan said:
Doesn't the PL already come with the chip to make the Scanmaster 2.1 a 2.2 with faster updating?

I think he meant on the actual scan master it's self. I hope it comes with the scan master chip! What we really need a group purchase on is alky kits!!!

You have to create an account on the site. The code doesn't work if you're trying to purchase as "guest."