powdercoated champion intake and others

gnfanatic

Hey guys, I am selling my ported champion intake (87) that has been powdercoated silver and other parts as well.
Lower intake (coated silver)
coolant line (coated silver as well)
doghouse, unmodded (coated silver)
fuel rail (coated silver)
adj fp billet from accufab, mint cond except for the black allen head screws developed some surface rust.
Black powder coated stock valve covers, excelletn cond., the fins are silver.
Mine sell everything as a package or seperate, throw some numbers.

thats it for now.
thanks
Ralph

$275, thats a very good deal if you add everyhthing up. this is jsut for the lower intkae, nothing else. Nothing will be shipped until the end of the week as well if any parts are sold. Let me know if you have anymore questions.
thanks
Ralph

by the way, I need a fuel pump hanger! no rust, no pump, jsut the hanger. must be for a analog dash, float must work as well.
Trades considered as well.

$100 shipped for the valve covers. I can take them off tomorrow. The intake might have a buyer right now.

thanks
Ralph

valve covers are powdercoated black, fins are silver , slight slight speckles in the color. they look great. Also comes with breathers!

interested in some cromoly stock style rockers with HD shaft or a stock ECM?

Got them as spares if you are interested

hey guys, sorry for the delya. wrking overtime here. I trying to contact Champion to confirm this is a champion intake ( there are numbers on it) and I need to emasure the ports. By the way it is ceramic coated , not powder coated.
I will email you guys
thanks
Ralph

update

hey guys, jsut got off the phone with Champion, there newer ported intakes they put a logo underneath the intake, the older ones they didnt. I have numbers under the intake but they could not confirm it %100 without talking to Tom. It is cnc'd and I am almost positive. The intake is still for sale, I lsot track on who was first,sorry. I will give a guarantee on it though, you dont like it send it back to me and I will refund you asap. Let me know, all it needs is a nice cleaning and polish of the ceramic.

thanks
rALPH